5.13.2009

There is something about these dates: June 5th, 6th and 7th

  1. By the 5th, all of my paperwork and projects need to be competed and turned in
  2. The 6th is my Dad's birthday
  3. The 6th is the date of Arts Alive! in Eureka (I'm showing my art)
  4. And I'll be HERE . I'm exited about it. This guy has a super good reputation at HSU, apparently hes a genius. He's already sending us emails detailing what to get prepared for, been putting a lot of attention to it in manifesting.
  5. The 7th is a full moon; the grand finale. Its a time to pay attention to - its going to be amazing, we'll see!

I've made it an intention to sell something in the show, crossing my fingers.

I see reflections every day in everyone, its a trip to simultaneously experience heightened awareness+presence. Progression seems to be constant as I have been in this mind space.

No comments:

Post a Comment