5.03.2009

Grounded in Uncertainty

I am grounded in uncertainty
I am in the mystery
Here there is complete freedom
To create that which I am drawn to
And be drawn to what I create

Here there is pure potential
To bring silence
To listen
To let go

Through the Joy of Wonder
There is boundless opportunity
To listen to our soul
To surrender to nature
And to the flow

Nature is easy-going
It is an effortless process
Always growing with least resistance

Nature is the ground of happiness
Success is forward progression
Through the unfolding of my vision

As long as my attention is focused in the present moment
My intent for the future manifests
Effortlessly
Without knowing
Without specific results

I am learning to co-create with the Universe;
To act in accordance with the nature
To just be.
To be grounded in
The wisdom of uncertainty

No comments:

Post a Comment