I share my truths gently and soothe them with peace.
If I feel that what I am learning is not really remembering that which I already know, then I realize that I am making myself believe. I am creating an illusion. All that is true is already known. My task now is to remind myself and affirm this into reality.
We are individuals of one soul. Oneness is not a characteristic of life. Life is a characteristic of Oneness.
I have learned to give people back to themselves. First I ask who are you? Then I ask, who am I? Not my body, but a soul operating this divine body. I choose who I am. Every moment is an opportunity to create myself anew. I decide that life just gets better. I am always becoming the next grandest version of the greatest vision I've ever held of myself My task each day: To remember, retain, and recreate myself. To give others the experience I seek. The fastest and easiest way to remember, retain and recreate myself is to help others remember, retain, and recreate themselves. The fastest way to have any experience is to cause others to have the same experience; to be a leader & initiate shared desired experiences. What I bring to another, I bring to the Self, for there is no other in ultimate reality. There is only the Self.
I realize everything is an illusion. I think of myself as a magician observing my own tricks. We are all magicians and together, we create this illusion. In every moment we harness the power to create; to attract that which we choose. There are always creative moments - magic(soul presence) manifests. What I choose to become simultaneously reveals itself in my experienced reality. What is happening is actually happening - yet what I believe I perceive to be my experience of what is happening is something I am making up; it is make-belief. We are all magicians, some of us choosing to be more conscious of our tricks.
I am not my "story". That was then. This is now. I am not the ego. I do not recreate its story. Now is always an opportunity to recreate myself anew. I am letting go of reactive/unconscious thought patterns that do no serve me. Instead of reacting (acting again as I did before), I am creating my desired conscious response.
Everything is perfect just the way it is. (Thanks Mary) I realize the benefits of being unattached to experiencing life in one particular way. I am learning to develop preferences, not addictions. I can prefer something without loosing happiness in its absence. I am "Enjoying the hell out of life". Life is a celebration! Every moment born anew and amazingly intricate and beautiful. In every instance I am provided everything I need to be content and at peace. My preferences change and vary as every moment is changing and variable. Every moment is a progression; and evolution. Judgment is unnecessary and inhibits progress. I have learned the wisdom of discernment so that I may make choices, not judgments. "The best way to move out of judgment is to move into gratitude." So I ask myself, in every moment, how may I help to change the illusion of perceived unhappiness or discontent - for others and for myself? How may I truly appreciate this moment?
I bypass the drama. I am not the ego. The ego is a disease that attempts to strengthen itself through self-defeat, victimization, blame, belittlement, competition, arguments, violence - the list goes on. Simply put, the ego creates loss of awareness. Just let it go. Breathe. Relax. Do not react to negative energy. Go to a place of gratitude, forgiveness and inner peace. Laugh! Remember that very often when life seems to be falling apart, it may actually be falling together for the first time. This can be a dramatic experience if I allow it to be - or I can learn and evolve; become that which I have attracted without fear. Watch the drama fold out as I would the acting out of a play - passively. I laugh and cry with myself while in this perspective with out feeling the need to respond to the drama - well that is unless it is clear that we are playing!
Its okay-actually healthy-to be happy about being sad. Sadness is different from unhappiness. Sadness serves as an expression of the depth of my feelings. Unhappiness is self-defeating. It is the consequence of focusing on that which I decide causes me to feel pain; it is self inflicted disease. Sadness is an expression of relief from attachment and worry. It is energy rapidly and fluidly moving through the body, expelling negative energy so to make room for positivity. The tears of sadness are healing. Let them flow both for joy and for sorrow.
I stopped arguing with life. Saying "yes" (agreement) is the key. I understand that all personal realities, though often seemingly conflicting, are reflections of the same truths. We are all one truth in an infinite field of perspectives. Like attracts like and so do opposites attract. Both work together to create symbiosis, harmony and balance. So I do not oppose the opposite I compose it. I replace judgment with self-reflection. I see myself in others.
I'm dropping all expectations. It's healthy to loose control of specific outcomes in life. Goals are great motivation, though I have learned expect the unexpected. I am amazed! I don't really know how things should or will be, no one does. I have faith that life is always conspiring in my favor, whether I realize it or not. What I favor is what I want and so choose. Often times wanting is done unconsciously. I say that I want and the Universe says, "yes."And so the wanting continues without resolve. When I say "I choose", I embrace whatever shows up in life and work with what I have right now. Wanting then disappears and I unconditionally love what is.
Life is not a test. Though I do have passions, self-created life missions, and destiny (tendencies that create probabilities) - there is nothing that is required of this life. The ideas of 'punishment for your sins' and so called, 'bad' karma are illusions. God has no agenda for us; needs nothing from us, for God has (is) everything. As long as there is awareness (and life is awareness), doubt is totally useless. Faith in guidance, instinct and intuition works wonders. Do not worry, life is not a test. It is the process of remembering who I am.
Happiness is resonance between inner self (spirit) and outer self (body & environment). To create resonance, I tune into the vibration that I attract naturally and intuitively. I make music. I create rhythm, balance and harmony where there is dissonance. When I deny this of myself, I am going against the flow; I am struggling up stream. None the less, it remains a choice. This is why we say, "choose your battles wisely". I say choose not to battle. And this is why we say, "don't worry, be happy now".
Let Go. Smile. Give, Listen, Feel, Laugh, Sing, Heal.
I accept the energies that be and allow them to flow freely and through me. I know that what I refuse to hold, I can not heal. That which I resist, persists. That which I give attention (energy) to disappears. What I persist will eventually resist. It is only natural. And so I have learned to hold and embrace everything - every moment I experience and every life I touch. I engage life with loving kindness, bless the moment and send it on its way...
Chicken Little
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment