there's a Star I have never seen
lost inside a prayer
and somehow, the answer to love is there
I must go where that star was born . . . many years ago
then somehow, the answer to love I'll know
hidden by midnight . . . yet near to the Sun
high on a far off cloud
how I can see it, with eyes ever blind?
just stumbling along with the crowd?
though I must search for my Star alone
just a dream or two behind
yet somewhere . . . the answer to love
I know . . . I'll find
~Vulcan's Song, "Virgo's Quest"
lost inside a prayer
and somehow, the answer to love is there
I must go where that star was born . . . many years ago
then somehow, the answer to love I'll know
hidden by midnight . . . yet near to the Sun
high on a far off cloud
how I can see it, with eyes ever blind?
just stumbling along with the crowd?
though I must search for my Star alone
just a dream or two behind
yet somewhere . . . the answer to love
I know . . . I'll find
~Vulcan's Song, "Virgo's Quest"

During the large majority of her waking hours she's an appealing feminine creature, with a gentle, pleasing personality, a sweet smile, and sparkling eyes - they literally sparkle, as though tiny stars shone out from them. Those eyes, illuminated by the sun's rays, move through me like the waters of a crystal-clear river. Her presence draws in everyone around her as she radiates her love. There's something refreshing and cool and woodland green, something pure and white and soft about her aura that seems to penetrate the atmosphere around her, calming us with her wandering spirit . She transmutes us all into pure love. It amazes me.
Before throwing caution into the wind, she sings her mantra, "Safety first. Always." Knowing that "an ounce of prevention is worth many pounds of cure." Even a fraction of an ounce. She bends over backwards, like a mental and emotional contortionist, to avoid making mistakes she'll later regret. She makes her decisions with clear minded sheer, uncluttered logic. While grounded into Earth, she pauses to relax into the comforts of her mother's gifts, giving time to soak in the restful silence. Then, the calling returns, beckoning her to move on. As it pulls, her journey is made manifest. Her mission: to swiftly return to her keen intuition which once again carries her into the winds. No thoughts. No expectations. Only Now.
For years she cheerfully and willingly accepted the restrictions, the disappointments and the suffering that rocks all human relationships now and then...far, far beyond the call of Love's duty. She'd sacrifice her own yearnings; the morning song of her own free spirit, longing to be released...her own ego and pride, her need for personal identification - and devote her whole self to the comfort, contentment, success and happiness of her family and the love of a respectable relationship. Let it be clear, though, that deep respect is demanded and earned. This lady is not a sweet, blushing concombine or a genuflecting geisha which a man can pat on her pretty head now and then, and softly mold into a shadow of himself. Not at all. She, a true individual, now sings a declaration of independence. Let her personal truth be heard clearly for she is being guided. Persistence is futile. She is pulled by a strong magnetic force that calls out to her soul, echoing from afar. Her personal relationships are therefore often passing and temporary. She will inevitably, and more than once, end her resistance and answer that call by simply leaving - to follow her new star - to see if she can find out there, somewhere . . . herself. And maybe also an answer to the elusive mystery of love.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
We have given ourselves back to the self, the individual, the one. And now, more than ever, my flame burns stronger and brighter. My warmth and love fueled by that which is now and has always been - though I am now realizing. I beam a silent message that the weary time of waiting is over, and the lost is being found again. The long-ago separated is now reunited.
And before too many moons have passed, somewhere, on a clear twilight, one of them will excitedly point toward the softly singing heavens, and shout, "Look! Up there, near Mercury! A new star!" And at dawn, just as the new day begins, Venus fades from sight over the horizon, to dream awhile . . . before returning at dusk.
"Then she added a wistful message, clearly channeled by Vulcan, whether she was aware of it or not . . . a message that echoes the silent, silvery hope of all Virgo women everywhere, when they think about the Libra men they loved and left. "Maybe one day," mused Virgo Margaret Trudeau, "a thunderbolt will strike me . . . and I'll go back to my loved one, my truest one, Pierre."
The Libra man who loves a Virgin, and hasn't lately unbarred the door of her gilded cage, might beneficially gather together his Venus fairness and justice - above all, his Libra wisdom - and ponder those intelligent and genuinely heartfelt words a long, long time."
~Linda Goodman

you are a gem!!
ReplyDelete