9.05.2009

Wandering & Wondering

WOW. Life is perfect, always. Guidance is ever-present. As I tend to this moment I am gifted the affirmations I seek. I am remembering.

I am FULL of love. I nourish and am nourished. I am fulfilled. My purpose is being. All is impermanent, always shifting, ebbing, flowing. The intimacy of community, the freedom of sensation and expression: Sounding, listening, seeing, touching, sharing, healing. I sense these winds will soon carry me to other places. I now seek silence and clarity. I surrender the self. I retreat, turning in to create anew. I float on, breathing with the currents that be.

Who are you? I am.

What do you do? Play.

No photos yet - though soon to come as I slowly reintegrate and play with modernity. We will see scenes of my summer movies. I will call that entry, "Cosmic Dance".

Blessings to the curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment