4.22.2009

rejoicing

Feel me
You are getting warmer
I am with you now
I open my hands to you
Show you my palms
We gaze. My eyes pierce into you.
I see you. Do you see me?
This love is powerful
Oh the intensity of my stare!
Too good to be true!
How impossible! In the flesh!
Completely exposed
The truth overcomes you

Pulsing your veins
Radiating anticipation
Flushes you with excitement
Heart pounding your breast
I curl my lips up to send you a smile
I open up my love and breath it into you
Shifting into a slow steady rhythm
Your chest rises up and your neck
Floats back gently
Eyes rolling back in ecstasy
Falling slowly
My body carries yours
Slowly to earth.

Open your eyes
I am here with you now
Quietly rejoicing,
We are one
In arms, hearts in sync
Finally we are found
In each others arms
Our hearts beating as one
Rejoicing WE ARE ONE!
Our smiling eyes flowing as rivers
Laughing!
Laughing!
Laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment