I have started my dream intensive in attempts to have creative control within the dream-state; to have lasting lucid dreams. I will be posting my dreams up on lucidipedia.com from now on.
My 2nd Entry (click to read) My first entry was when Casey appeared in my room...mmm...
I have experienced lucidity several times, yet have yet to maintain this state for more than a moment. What usually occurs is an excitement - wow I am dreaming! - and then I wake up. I need to begin to prolong the lucid state. I do believe that with enough discipline, attentive practice, and creativity I will attain astral projection.
These are my initial notes taken from reviewing the guide from lucidipedia.com:
After reading there are just a few things that are new to me (that I didnt already understand)
Dream Signs - repeating dream experiences
Recent Cues/Signs:
1. Actions - gliding, flying, being licked in the face
2. Forms/Beings - dogs, bears, naked figures/women, Casey
3. Context - desert landscapes, snowing, nudity, Casey's room
4. Inner Feelings - exited, sexually aroused, overcoming fear
Next time I am being licked in the face by an animal I will know I am dreaming. I will become lucid.
Next time I am gliding across the floor without walking I will know I am dreaming. I will become lucid.
When I arrive in Casey's room I will know I am dreaming. I will become lucid. I will be careful to maintain lucidity in this environment.
Next time I feel any hesitation while dreaming I will immediately let go and react on instinct. If there is something I want, I will create it.
Reality Check - am I dreaming?
-Spin in circles, change the scene
-try jumping & gliding and/or flying
-turn on/off lights with out physically doing it (blink on, blink off)
WBTB - Wake Back to Bed: waking up early to anticipate & visualize lucid dream; preparation just before going back to sleep
MILD - Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams: intent to experience and remember lucid dream; visualization
WILD - Wake Initiated Lucid Dream, this includes the techniques:
DEILD - Dream Exit Initiated Lucid Dream, this is a technique where you come out of a dream, keep lying completely still, eyes closed. Then you start visualizing a dream scene and allow REM-sleep to re-manifest itself.
VILD - Visually Initiated Lucid Dream, a technique where you do the same as DEILD, but you don't come directly from a dream.
FILD - Finger Induced Lucid Dream, a technique where you move your fingers ever so slightly for half a minute on the verge of sleep and then do a reality check.
Wake up, soak the experience in, feel it in body, remember, write in journal. Re-write in online journal with alternate ending where I become lucid. (if lucidity did not occure) If I do become lucid, write what I would have changed to maintain lucidity.
Record initial recalling with digital camera video setting. Translate later into type. Post video on My youtube channel.
Plan:
Sleep - 10:00p
Wake - 5:00a
Recall, yoga, meditation/visualization 5-6:00a
Sleep - 6:00a
Lucid Dream - 6:30-7:30
Wake & recall 7:30 -8:00
Chicken Little
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment