I need to be done with this weakness, this vulnerability. I soak in too much, but no more. I really need to become all around balanced. I need to need it, as a matter of healthy life or painful death. I need to wrap my mind around what this really means. Its been on my mind for so long. For some reason I have yet to fully discover, the last couple of years have been pretty lonely for me. I have had a lot of time to be with the self. In my mind, I've hardwired where/when/how my character fits into the play as it unfolds. I feel behind, as if I have lagged behind, but for some grand reason that's beyond me now. I have questioned and I have had doubt for the signs I've encountered. I do not wish to repeatedly ignore them, or avoid the instinctual drive to follow them. For this seems to be, to me, the reason I feel this need to catch up with where I need to be in life. Doubt, laziness and fear stems from self doubt, self loathing, and self fear. I tend to doubt my judgment, tend to addict to simple gratifications as mean of temporary comfort, tend to fear the reactions of those who's ignorance or awareness of my actions creates for misunderstanding. For too long I have personally limited the power of confidence; the law of attraction; the efficacy of manifestation; the truth of this affirmation. No longer I say. No longer will I continue this pattern. I am eagar to break through this transition into a more healthy life.
Russell - yes!!!
ReplyDeleteI like your "no longer I say" statement. I also appreciate the depth of your questions. You are not afraid to be honest, authentic, and transparent - whew.
As I set an intention for something new in my life - I believe it instantly changes pieces of the past - and cellular memories shift into something more desirable.
The law of attraction - "like attracts like" - makes sense to me.
As we focus on what feels good, what brings us joy - we then manifest more of it. Casey is good at this - she has been my teacher in so many ways.
I see both of you surrounded by lots of vibrant,positive people who love and care about you.
I see you and Casey traveling
with contentment, passion and prosperity - so many doors opening up.
If I win the lottery, would love to send you a plane ticket to drop in and visit over the holiday.
or we could all meet in hawaii . . .
Why is it so hard to focus on our own perfection, so that IT IS?
ReplyDeleteI struggle with this as well - sinking back to old habits that I have outgrown yet seek for comfort. Because if I didn't follow the old pattern on autopilot, what would it feel like? What would I fill in-stead? What am I capable of creating!? INFINITY!!
We - our souls - thirst for knowledge. Our spirits expand and arise. We are floating to the top and with the community supporting these new and exciting explorations, we will surely succeed in creating a whole new world consciousness! We are not working alone in this -
Oftentimes have I heard you speak of one who commits a wrong as though he were not one of you, but a stranger unto you and an intruder upon your world.
But I say that even as the holy and the righteous cannot rise
beyond the highest which is in each one of you,
So the wicked and the weak
cannot fall lower than the lowest which is in you also.
And as a single leaf turns not yellow but with the silent knowledge of the whole tree,
So the wrong-doer cannot do wrong
without the hidden will of you all.
Like a procession you walk together towards your god-self.
You are the way and the wayfarers.
And when one of you fall down he falls for those behind him,
a caution against the stumbling stone.
Ay, and he falls for those ahead of him,
who though faster and surer of foot,
yet removed not the stumbling stone.
Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
You are in good company my friend. Keep on keepin' on!
ONE LOVE