I pray i pass tomorrow's test
And if I should die before I wake
Thats one less test I'll have to take
I'm made of water
Water is the only thing
That will quench my thirst
I'm always tryin' to
Get back to the water
Ever since that very first breath
On my day of birth
(I forgot who originally wrote this one, but it wasn't me)
Already There
I'm already there
And all I see is you
I don't want to be
Anywhere else but
Here right now
Shifting Winds
We'll change through many phases
To float with and sink into oneness
We'll loose ourselves in many places
Riding with our steady breeze
Arise
It's time to go outside and be with the sun
To help my heart beat for everyone
There's space within when without
To be free again 'til the day is done
And in a slumber I will arrive
Another night and I'm still alive
My wake shapes the shore
A new day gently whispers, "arise".
(for dad)
No comments:
Post a Comment